Poste : Junior Inventory Analyst
Category : Permanent
Localisation : Montreal East
Salary : According to experience
Our client, a family-owned business recognized worldwide, is looking for a Junior Inventory Analyst to join their team. You will participate in all aspects of the accounting function. Are you looking for new challenges and want to work in a growing environment? This post is for you! Contact us quickly for more details.
- DEC or Undergraduate degree in Accounting;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position (manufacturer: an asset);
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Available for business trips;
- Sense of organization, analytical skills and team spirit;
- Bilingualism required.
- Under the supervision of the Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Participate in the preparation of the monthly financial statements;
- Reconcile quantities in inventory;
- Reconcile and analyze transportation costs;
- Validate and analyze the average monthly cost of products;
- Enter purchase invoices for products in the system;
- Analyze and monitor discrepancies;
- Develop the cost of a plant;
- Make the necessary month-end entries;
- Check and track orders;
- Reconcile some general ledger positions;
- Complete some financial analysis to support the controller;
- Make government reports;
- Perform the bank reconciliation;
- Perform various sales analyzes.
For more than 10 years, KEROSENE has been THE prospecting firm specializing in finding permanent and contractual resources in accounting and finance for all types of industries and at all levels of employment. KEROSENE's primary mission is to become your partner of choice, accompanying you at every level of the recruitment process, until you integrate the new resource within your organization.