We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to complete the Accounting - Finance team, whose position is located at the head office in Montreal.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, the candidate will be responsible for paying invoices in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Deal with the receipt and reconciliation of purchase orders, invoices and statements of accounts;
- Perform data entry and invoice coding;
- Check, enter and classify supplier invoices;
- Provide ongoing service to suppliers;
- Respond to internal requests and suppliers;
- Conduct liaison and required audits with internal services as appropriate;
- Provide support during period closures and during audits;
- Take action to correct billing discrepancies;
- Collaborates on departmental tasks and deliverables as required;
- Perform any other administrative duties related to the function.
- Excellent sense of organization and initiative;
- Autonomy and attention to detail;
- Be able to handle multiple files simultaneously;
- Focused on teamwork and collaboration;
- Have good interpersonal skills and a commitment to customer service;
- Rigor and integrity.
- DEC in accounting;
- Have 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of Office Suite software and accounting systems including SAP;
- Bilingual (English & French).
If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any particular adaptive measures you might require. Any information you send us will be handled respectfully and in complete confidence.
EACOM is an employer that respects equal opportunities in employment.
The masculine gender is only for abbreviation.