General responsibilities of the position :
Area of Expertise: Delivery of field service and in-house customer support for both P&WC operators and OEMs. Includes providing assigned customers with continuous technical and operational program support for the regions of the West of the Province of Quebec and the East of the Province of Ontario.
Level of Responsibility:
- Responsible for entire projects with significant scope and complexity;
- Contributes to the department or business unit by applying their advanced knowledge of one or more functional areas;
- May develop and coach others;
- Has expert knowledge that extends across multiple disciplines.
Specific responsibilities of position :
OEM support of Bell Helicopter in Mirabel, Quebec.
OEM support consists of supporting production lines and development activities (under the supervision of engineering).
- Escape management;
- Fault isolation for the flight-line;
- Campaign management;
- Activities associated with the role of signatory (QMSP);
- Escape reporting;
- Tooling functionality;
- EMM procedure validation;
- Line-stoppage items caused by P&WC or their products
- Communication with Marketing Account Management, Development Engineering and Turboshaft Program Group within P&WC;
- Liaison between those groups and the OEM itself.
Field Support consists of all the activities associated with the management and strategic support of all the customer accounts in the supported region.
- Manage and support strategic customer accounts in the supported region;
- Act as single point of contact for the strategic customers in the region;
- Act as liaison between Customer Programs, Global Frontline and the customer base;
- Own, maintain and drive resolution to integrated Rolling Action Items List (RAIL) for these customers;
- Achieve and maintain MFA result of 6.0 (or greater) in the region;
- Support regional technical/commercial reviews and senior management meetings with the customer base;
- Support groups that manage day-to-day customer events;
- Support Entry-into-Service (EIS) on new engine models and new customer onboarding process (ICS);
- Support new contract proposals and compliance;
- Define strategies to drive service improvements and provide best-in-class support by P&WC;
- Collect engine operation data and provide first line feedback to P&WC Technical and Engineering groups, of operating problems, customer perceptions and needs;
- Coordinate, monitor and report performance of all engine programs versus commitment and key requirements;
- Provide technical support and business strategy in region;
- Provide on-site assistance and solutions for all technical, commercial and operational problems encountered, working in partnership with appropriate departments within P&WC including Technical Support, Marketing, Service Center and Warranty;
- Act as main point of contact and as a P&WC ambassador for operators and airframe manufacturers using P&WC products, and for engine repair and overhaul agencies;
- Continue to cultivate relationships with key customer personnel through routine contacts by visit, telephone or written communication;
- Positively endorse P&WC's position and products;
- Make appropriate on-site decisions to solve both technical and commercial issues;
- Interpret and provide clarifications for the various P&WC technical and commercial pubs;
- Provide back-up support for customers within other regions as requested by the regional manager.
Qualifications required :
- Bachelor's degree with six to ten years' experience.
- Master's degree with four to seven years' experience.
- Ideally bilingual (French and English), fluency in French is essential.
- Computer skills related to Enovia, CRM, Outlook, Excel, Adobe Acrobat.
- Computer skills required to enable EEC and EDU reprogramming.
- Technical abilities required to be efficient in fault isolation.
- Technical course for PT6B&C and PW200 Series engines required.
- Ability to obtain Quality Stamp for PT6B/C and PW200 series engines (ref. QMSP).
- Ability to manage small groups of technicians and logistics personnel belonging to the OEM itself.