Company: Pharmaceutical services
Under the responsibility of the Director, Human Resources, this individual will play a regional leadership role in the administration and the design of total compensation programs aligned with business objectives, including managing the Canadian group insurance, health and wellness programs and the employee HR service center. He/she will also monitor the implementation of new HR solutions/programs in collaboration with the corporate office and Human Resources Business Partners.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take the lead in the deployment of various Human resources and training/onboarding programs;
- Implement, communicate and deploy Canadian total compensation programs in collaboration with the US parent company. Ensures the communication, application, monitoring and control of these programs including job evaluation, HR policies, recognition programs, group insurance and other benefits.
- Ensure the planning and coordination of annual processes (compensation reviews, variable remuneration programs), and ensures the monitoring of the relevant reference markets in order to maintain the desired positioning of the salary structure, other overall compensation practices in accordance with organization, in order to position as an employer of choice.
- Establish a regional HR service center, ensures the definition and implementation of efficient work processes and service levels.
- Oversee the design and implementation of employee health and wellness programs and measure their impact.
- Assures liaison with disability and workers compensation cases management provider; oversee payroll management.
- Manage the relationship with various vendors, including contract negotiation and renewal.
- Keep track of HR performance indicators and scorecard.
- Participate in the budget planning of the Human Resources department and ensures monitoring of expenses in collaboration with the Director of Human Resources.
- Manage, supervise, and develop members of the team.
- University degree in HR management or in an appropriate discipline.
- CHRP or CCP certification is an asset
- Minimum of 10 years of HR relevant experience including 3 years in total compensation management.
- Experience in a global organization is an asset.
- Ability to analyze data and make a significant contribution to problem solving.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Organized, structured and rigorous, and able to manage change.
- Previously recognized for your team spirit, creativity and ability to handle ambiguity.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Bilingual (French / English) both spoken and written.
Please note that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please forward your CV/résumé, in confidence, to SHORE & Associates:
Marie Wong: *****@**********.com – 514-878-2624