Working at Agropur means being a member of an extended family where simplicity and honesty are part of everyday life, and where the management style is based on integrity, openness and autonomy. You can join, as well, Agropur's extended family.
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
- Participate in and apply the Human Capital Strategic Action Plan locally
- Advise plant directors and managers on how to improve communication and make human resources management more proactive
- Recommend human resources management actions to managers and supervisors in keeping with the corporate philosophy and in line with skills profiles
- Advise managers on application of the collective agreement and ensure it is done judiciously
- Manage the grievance process and implement settlements
- Be actively involved in the health and safety action plan, coordinate prevention and corrective actions, and follow up
- Sit on the health and safety committee
- Participate in and coordinate organizational development activities (e.g. empowerment, team building, performance management)
- See to workforce planning, make sure the plant's hourly employee recruitment needs are met, support Talent Acquisition with recruitment of salaried employees
- Act as a change agent by influencing operational management and human resources management methods
- Prepare monthly Human Capital KPIs
- You want to move fast but not at the expense of moving ahead as a team
- Your energy and enthusiasm are contagious
- You find it motivational to have several files to juggle
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a major in human resources management or industrial relations
- Three to five years' experience, preferably in a unionized manufacturing environment, as a generalist in a head of human resources position
- CHRP designation (an asset)
- Bilingualism, French and English
- Profile focussed on health & safety and organizational development