Arobas Personnel is looking for a talented web tech integrator with exceptional web artistic skills to join a dynamic and growing team in Montreal. If you are a team player, and are excited about bringing a game to millions of players around the world (and willing to have fun while doing it), we would like to hear from you!
Reporting to both our Development Director and our Project Manager, you will work in a team of talented developers, creating and implementing web visuals in our world class application. You’ll work cooperatively with our cross-discipline central discipline teams to help deliver high quality software to our players.
What you’ll be doing:
• Participate in planning, estimating and monitoring web development activities
• Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain visual, layouts and animations
• Drive the delivery of the web client on time and quality to our customers
• Be a web artist expert for the studio
• Bachelor's degree in Multimedia/Web development
• 5+ years development experience
• Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, HTML Canvas.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
We’re looking for someone who is able to:
• Identify needs and problems and proactively drive to solutions
• Work collaboratively with a variety of individuals and teams
• Work autonomously
It’s a bonus if you have:
• Experience with these libraries : PIXI.js, GreenSock, ReactJS
• Experience with these tools :GIT, TeamCity, Jira
If you have a public GitHub account please feel free to share this as code examples.