Arobas Personnel is looking for a eCommerce Software Senior Developer for a position in Montreal.
* Write good quality code that compile with the latest technologies standard.
* Analyze coding segments or analyze the plans and schematic of the application to provide the best solution possible. * Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
* Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
* Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain applications built on Microsoft technologies
* Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans
* Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
* Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
* Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
* Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies
* Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget
Education & Training
* Bachelor's Degree in computer programming
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be fluent in speaking and writing in French and English.
* Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum
* Extensive experience as a Software Developer with minimum 5 years of experience.
* Experience with TFS source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment
* Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
* Strong communication skills with both internal team members
* Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes