Company located in the West-Island, fast paced, growing company is seeking a skilled Bilingual - Accountant Bookkeeper (Full-Time ) to record all financial transactions, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments as well as manage the payroll and full cycle and year end.
The Bilingual - Accountant Bookkeeper (Full-Time) will post information to accounting journals/software and reconcile accounts to ensure their accuracy.
Responsibilities for the Bilingual - Accountant Bookkeeper (Full-Time):
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Reconcile and balance accounts payable and receivable
- Manage employee payroll services and data
- Issue financial statement as and when needed
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers' ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Prepare all tax reports (filing GST/QST) and forms as well as year end
- Enter data, maintain records, reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Maintain company books including A/P, A/R, bank statements and other reports
Requirements for the Bilingual - Accountant Bookkeeper (Full-Time):
- Proven bookkeeping experience, minimum 5 years.
- Payroll management experience
- Knowledge of human resources (CNT, CSST)
- Knowledge of multi-currency
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures, financial records and payroll
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English, French and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
- High degree of work ethic, accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
Additional details for the Bilingual - Accountant Bookkeeper (Full-Time):
Hours: Monday to Friday 8-5
Health benefits offered;
Salary to be discussed, based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year